Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My cup runneth over


I love getting comments on my blog. I love giving comments on my blog. Support and encouragement are always welcome, and fill me with the desire to do the same for others.

Also, I am full of images and designs and inspirations for new art projects. Too bad I can't just type them up like a blog post and push a button to create it. Full to overflowing, but somehow I must contain them until they can be created - lest they be forgotten.

I have always been awed by certain artworks simply because of the time they take to be made - the intricacy of each little stitch. It's like a meditation, and I am awed by an artist who spends the majority of their time in this way. Awed and, honestly, jealous.

I finished the beading on the last blue butterfly today. Just two more moth wings and on to the purple pinecones. Those might be quicker, as there aren't so many twists and turns involved.

Love to those who read and comment! My cup runneth over!

No comments: