Friday, February 20, 2009

Perspective

So many things have brought me lately to a very new perspective. It is healthier and much more vibrant. It is more human and reasonable, taking baby steps toward goals with much less pressure. Taking more responsibility for my own corner of the world, and recognizing the power that I have to do so. Allowing more love for self and others to continually abound and flow and re-flow. Taking each moment for what it is. Acceptance. So many things to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Valerie Willman said...

It's so good to see you here again! Keep writing. Your post was beautiful. Blogging is kind-of a scrapbooking way to journal or write. Sometimes a couple of sentences is all I manage to write; other times I only post pictures. But I try to get something down.

I'd love to hear more about how you came about your new perspective. It sounds like one I need to adopt.